ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corporation has been responding to the needs of domestic and overseas markets as a trading company in the field of chemicals, promoting the sale of raw materials, intermediates and finished products. The company actively contributes to society by providing a variety of important services as well as making new technological information available.
We are fully aware that environmental issues are critical themes for the survival of all species, and shall regard these issues as one of the top priority in our management policy. Moreover, we strictly observe all laws and regulations related to environmental conservation, along with other requirements to which we have subscribed. At the same time, we strive to prevent the occurrence of any environmental pollution in all business activities. And all new projects are undertaken giving environmental consideration.
As an active player in chemical business supply-chain, we will promote following measures to reduce the negative impact on the environment.
- Observance of Laws and Regulations We strictly observe all laws and regulations related to environmental conservation, along with other requirements to which we have subscribed.
- Promotion of Environment-conserving businesses To promote an environmental management system, we will strive to make continuous improvement for environmental management system by setting objectives and targets and by reviewing it.
Environmental Action Plan
- We deal with potassium titanate, which is asbestos free and eco-friendly raw materials, to the friction industry.
- We deal with nonpolluting anticorrosive white pigment without heavy metal such as chromium and lead.
- Strengthening of Law & business management system that sustains environmental business.
- Introduction of Information Communication Technology for improvement of workplace environment.
August 27th, 2018
President & Chief executive Officer
ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corporation